- Take a small bowl and add sugar, lemon and honey. Mix the ingredients well together.
- In a vessel, heat the mixture for about three minutes as to make it smooth and like a freely flowing paste.
- If you see the paste is little thick, add some amount of water and stir well. Allow the mixture to cool at room temperature.
- First clean the body parts where you want to remove the unwanted hair then dust some corn flour over them.
- Now apply the warm mixture using spatula on the unwanted hair in the direction of hair growth.
- Cover the whole area with the waxing strip and rub it gently to make the wax stick to the hair properly.
- Pull the strip firmly in the opposite direction of the hair growth.
- Repeat the procedure if you need to do again.
3. Homemade Sugar Wax
To get rid of unwanted facial hair, there is nothing best than the sugar wax. It is the simple and easiest way to remove facial hair without any pain. The special thing about sugar wax is that you can easily make it at home. The method is described below:
- You can either take 2 tsp of brown or white granulated sugar with one tsp of each of honey and water.
- Mix it gradually and heat it in a microwave or on a stove for just half a minute. After half a minute you will see bubbles so the mixture will turn brown. Keep aside to cool down completely.
- Apply the cold wax on the area where you want to remove the hair using the plastic spatula.
- Place a medium strip of jeans cloth over the sugar wax and rub it gently to make it smooth and settle down on your hair in the direction of the hair growth.
- After few second of rubbing, rip it off in the opposite direction of hair growth.
- Repeat the procedure if required.
CONTINUE READING ON NEXT PAGE