Here are the ingredients and measures you will need to prepare this salve:
- ;¼ cup of extra-virgin coconut oil
- ;¼ cup of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of beeswax pellets
- 10 drops rosehip essential oil
- 5 drops of lavender essential oil
- 15 drops of calendula essential oil
- 10 drops of chamomile essential oil
- 15 drops of red clover blossoms infused oil.
Follow these instructions:
1. Put 2 tablespoons of beeswax in a microwave-safe container.
2. Then, start adding the ;¼ cup of extra-virgin coconut oil to it.
3. After you microwaved the ingredients on high until they melted completely, allow the mixture to cool down a bit.
4. Then, you can safely add the ;¼ cup of olive oil and the rest of the essential oils.
5. Mix everything well and then pour the prepared blend into a glass container.
6. Secure it with a lid and let the mixture to solidify completely into a salve. That's it.
How can you use this salve to treat your minor burns? Well, start off by cleaning the affected area and apply the salve liberally over the affected skin. Then, you should probably cover it with a medical gauze. You could also reapply the salve after 3 hours for about 3 times every day. This DIY homemade salve for minor burns will last you for 6 months in a cool place.